Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

TGIM, huh?

Thank goodness it's Monday...or Tuesday in the case of a holiday weekend. Huh? Who's ever been excited for a Monday. Well, lately I've enjoyed the scale on Monday's. Apparently I'm way more active over the weekend than I am during the week, and I actually lose weight over the weekends. Makes sense...I have more time to do things, and I take advantage of it. Minnie and Daisy get walked. I run errands which is not only walking but keeping me away from the refrigerator. And I do chores around the house. So, Monday mornings on the scale are my favorite. It's been this way for the past month I'd say. I usually am 1-3 pounds less than I was the preceeding Friday.

This Tuesday didn't disappoint. I've gained about 35lbs for the 33 1/2 weeks I've been pregnant. That really isn't bad, especially for twins. I've always had a goal to gain only 40lbs. Seeing as how I potentially have 3 1/2 weeks left, I may exceed my goal by one or two pounds, but this is going to be really close, especially since the c-section is on a Friday which is my least favorite scale day. (They say to expect a pound a week for a singleton in the third trimester, and with twins that amount goes up to 1 1/4 or 1 1/2 pounds per week.) I'll have to watch it my last week to see if I can't maintain that Monday weight that I love. :-) Minnie and Daisy will get lots of walks that week.

Dr appt with the regular doctor this Thursday. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie~! Don't you worry about the weight. No matter how big or small the gal, we all worry about the weight. You will have plenty of time to loose the weight after the girls are born.
You'll probably be amazed how quickly the weight comes off after you've dedicated yourself to baby (or babies, in your case)
Me-chel