Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 26, 2007

Baby Kicks

Everyone has been asking me for weeks if I feel them move, and I've always responded that I definitely feel something but I've been waiting for something more definitive. Well, if I had tried this sooner, I might have figured it out sooner, but....this weekend, I actually started putting my hands on my belly to see if I could feel anything externally as well as internally. Sure can. So, Mike got to feel them move around this weekend. Some movements are stronger than others. It's really neat. Can't tell which movements are Baby A and which are Baby B though. I kind of figure if there's something really strong on one side of my stomach and not the other that I can assume which baby it is, but a lot of the movements seem to feel like they're in the middle.

Speaking of Baby A and Baby B, at least one of them has a definite first name. We bought letters this weekend, painted them and hung them above one crib. If you've been reading and paying attention, I'm sure you know the name, but I'll wait until we get both names to post it up. And when I do, I'll put a picture so you can see their names above their cribs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! It's so neat when you finally "know" that is what you are feeling. Most of the time, babies are more active when you are lying down. I think they can move around a little easier.