Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Picture Experiment

I'm going to try to add a picture to the blog. Never done this before, so we'll see. It's not an exciting picture of the nursery or anything. I'll have to take those and download them to my computer before I can get those on the blog. Right now, I have to work with the few pictures that I have on my work hard drive. The only cute one I have is of the day my niece, Mackenzie, was born. So, here's me, my husband Mike and Mackenzie at Northside Hospital on July 13th, 2005!

On another note, my brother's mother-in-law came and installed our nursery curtains last night and also brought the dust ruffles. They look SO cute. We won't have the bumpers done before the shower on Sunday to show off, but it's good enough with just the curtains and dust ruffles that people can get the idea. It's really turning out great. We're so happy with it. And Mike is finishing the painting in the upstairs hall bath which will have to serve as both the babies bath and the guest bath. We've got a shower curtain on the way too, but it also won't be here by Sunday. Nonetheless, the color is MUCH better than the dumb plum/purple color we tried before.

No comments: