Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 15, 2007

More Pictures

I learend how to add pictures (thanks Elizabeth) just in time!!! As I mentioned in the last post, we got our curtains and dust ruffles last night. Still no bumpers or shower curtain to show you all, but this is a darn good start. And everything is SO cute!!! Here goes...


Thank you Mary and Ceylese for such wonderful curtains! Aren't they great? And thank you Mike for the bead board, the chair rail and the crown molding...all of which weren't there about three months ago.

Here's a close up of the window treatments. You can't get a good look at them in the other pictures. Not so much in this picture either, but I guess it's a little better.


Are you ready for it??? Make sure you're ready before scrolling to the next picture. Here it is....TWO CRIBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And I told you a few posts back that I had been shopping. Well, I wasn't kidding. Here's the girls' closet thus far. Now, keep in mind that I'm having two, so divide the clothes in half before judging. It's really not that much when you do that. And a LOT of this stuff is 6 months plus, so it will just sit there for a while (I've bought things as I've found good deals). There really isn't a ton of preemie, newborn and 0-3 stuff in there.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!

The nursey looks GREAT!!! Who did all of that woodwork and paint??? He must be a fantastic man...

Anonymous said...

Yay!

The nursey looks GREAT!!! Who did all of that woodwork and painting??? He must be a fantastic man...

Anonymous said...

I love it!! Too cute. The colors look really good together. I guess it pays to be impatient Alyson. :) Its nice to have that outta the way.

Anonymous said...

Papa Mike did a great job!! I may have to hire him when its time to paint my house.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable. I'm impressed with all those things in the closet. And somebody knows how to decorate AND install. I wonder if a professional did it? Are there really going to be TWO!! I guess reality is setting in! Better get my leg exercises going since there will be one sitting on each knee! Can't wait to see all of this in person.

Elizabeth said...

The nursery looks great.

I think the girls need more shoes.