Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Random Thoughts / Update

I had another doctor appt today. It went well. They still just want to keep seeing me 2x per month. I have the ultrasound doctor next week. Let's hope he still says that once per month is OK. I just know at some point that I'm going to end up with 4 or 5 appts per month between these two doctors, but let's hope not yet. And still no restrictions for work, etc. They tell me that those are coming, but again, I'm glad that it's not yet.

On another note, I have two baby related events this weekend. I'm so excited!!! First, I'm getting together for lunch with old co-workers who I only get to see about once per month now. They say it's a lunch for the twins, but I'm just glad to see all of them again. So, it should be fun getting together with them. Then, on Sunday, my sister-in-law and Maid of Honor are throwing me a shower. Both should be exciting. And my mother-in-law is coming into town for the Sunday shower (as is my mom, but she lives a lot closer...only 2 hours). Should be a great weekend. And if the weather holds up, it will be just perfect. It's absolutely fantastic outside today. 80 degrees!!! WOO HOO!!!

I'm going to have to ask my friend Elizabeth how to put pictures into a post. Maybe I can figure out how to get a few pictures of the nursery on here. Or their closet...lots to see there!!!

No comments: