Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Regular Doctor Update

He said as long as the ultrasound doctors were still happy with both the babies weight gains and with no signs of preterm labor for me, that we'll continue to chug along as usual. Yeah.

They gave me the dreaded sugar water to drink before my next doctor appt in 2 weeks for the glucose screen.

I asked about C sections versus natural birth and what circumstances (besides a baby being breech) would warrant a C section. He said there are all kinds of things. Oddly, I think I have a preference toward a C section, and he said that would be one of the reasons. I think it's the planner/organizer in me that wants a C section. With Mike's parents being so far away, if I had a planned C section, it would be easier to coordinate so that they could be there. Who knows though. Be careful what you wish for...isn't that what they always say. I guess my true wish is just that they make it to at least 35 or 36 weeks to increase their odds of coming home and being healthy.

No comments: