Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 19, 2007

A Lot to be Thankful For

I have some great friends and family. I had a baby lunch and a baby shower this weekend, and the generosity was overwhelming. I looked at everything after I was done opening gifts and just began to wonder where all of this stuff would fit in my house!!! Everyone was too kind, and Mike and I couldn't appreciate it more.

The twins got plenty of cute clothes (some matching and some not which was great). They have lots of rattles and other toys to play with now too. They got a few books for mommy and daddy to read, and they have bottles and nipples so they can eat. Who could ask for anything else? Honestly, if they came home tomorrow (much, much too soon...dont' wish for that), I think we'd be ready. They have a car seat to get home (and at least one car that those car seats will fit in which is extremely important), a crib to sleep in, diapers to do whatever in, wipes to clean them up, and bottles to feed with. .

I'm certainly going to write thank you notes to everyone, but in the meantime, just know that we're extremely thankful for everything.

No comments: